Thursday 7 November 2013

Vintage Gold

נєѕѕι¢α19511 on Vintage Gold

Wow! These people must really want the Vintage Gold. There's like the a huge crowd outside of the Trade n' Sell! My opinion; I kind of want Vintage and I kind of don't, here are some reasons why;

Want Vintage gold:
1) I can get all the awesome limiteds and cute stuff that are retired or no longer in stores
2) NO MORE SCAMMING!! :)

Don't want Vintage Gold
1) Trade n' sell is the only reason why I'm addicted to Fantage
2) I can get rid of all the ugly stuff for new awesome stuff
3) Trade n' sell is one of the only reasons I am a rare non
4) Having all those stuff from vintage will make no sense without trading
5) The awesome items with have like no value

Well there are infinite possibilities on why I want to keep trade and sell so I want it back.
The prices are way to high in vintage! There's nothing to do!
 
  S₮₳ЯЯҰ on Vintage Gold
 
So, I went into Vintage Gold all excited... right? I looked at the over priced items for sale, voted then I was like; Now what? That's basically ALL you can do! Quitters of Fantage; One word: WHY! It is pixels! You are sad because colourful pixels are leaving!
 
The thing about Trade n' Sell was it made Fantage UNIQUE!
 
I like how nons can buy stuff with stars! Go to the How To's page for a quick way to get LOTS of stars!

Btw I saw Yara_Yara!

1 comment:

Thanks For The Comment! :)