Tuesday 29 October 2013

I Got Scammed! Sorta....

So! I was at Trade and Sell and then this girl was advertising a really cute hair for trade. I asked her if she wanted peace tee and she said sure. So I couldn't offer because her item was 500 ecoins. Then I posted peace tee but for some reason she offered a different shirt! So she told me if I accepted she would give me the hair for free! So I accepted then she said she GTG then never added me and left.

 I hate Peace Tee! It doesn't go with my "style" So I wasn't that upset. Besides I got a pic of her id-fone! MOI HOI HOI HOI! >:)

At level 30? Has Wintergreen? SCAMMER!

TROLOLOLOLOL! Anyways! She probably has a main account then puts one good item on this account then scams people! Anyways I do not care! I can't wait for Trade and Sell to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For The Comment! :)